I am a UX Engineer and Front-End Developer who helps digital agencies to build scalable user interfaces using front-end development technologies.
I love building great products - from web apps to high traffic portals. I have been making web-based applications for over 14 years, taking multiple projects from concept to reality.
People also know me for my love for pixel perfection and attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Arts in Interactive and Digital Media
Digital Agencies in Sydney, Auckland, San Francisco and Wellington
I believe in learning through experience
I have always loved technology. As a teenager, I built websites for friends, family and random things that interested me. In my early 20s, I spent days designing user interfaces. Later on, I started to get more into user experience and enjoyed the challenges of technically complex projects.
Writing pixel perfect code has been one of my strongest passions. I believe that you cannot do it well without a sense of curiosity and willingness to explore. There's always something exciting about figuring out the very best approach to a simple problem.
From a designer to developer
Over the years, I have enjoyed bridging the gap between design and code. The reason why I got into development in the first place was my love for attention to detail and the appreciation I have to write every pixel into code with 100% accuracy.
From a designer, I became a UI developer and gained a vast amount of knowledge about user experience.
These days, I focus on large-scale projects ranging from UI to UX perspective. I love taking a project from concept to reality.
What you can expect from me:
- Great looking work, passion and pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Availability to jump on the phone, email or meet in person at any time
- On-time delivery and continuous updates on progress
- A team player who thrives by working in a team along designers, developers and project managers
- Super keen to receive feedback and constructive criticism