I am a Designer, UX Engineer and UI Developer who helps digital agencies design and build scalable user interfaces using design tools and front-end development technologies.
I design and code. I love building great products and tackle complex UX problems, taking projects from a concept to reality. I enjoy getting involved in every stage of the design process - ideation, research, prototyping, design, development, testing, and delivery. In other words, I can understand a problem, propose a solution and make it happen.
- Master of Arts in Interactive and Digital Media (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Charles Sturt University)
Digital Agencies in Sydney, Auckland, San Francisco and Wellington
I believe in learning through experience
I have always loved technology. As a teenager, I built websites for friends and family. In my early 20s, I spent my days designing user interfaces. From there I got more into user experience and enjoyed the challenges of human-centred design and technically complex projects.
The attention to detail has been one of my strongest passions. There's always something exciting about figuring out the very best approach to a complex problem.
Design and development
Over the years, I have enjoyed bridging the gap between design and code. The reason why I got into development in the first place was my love for attention to detail and the appreciation I have for writing code with 100% accuracy.
Between design and development, I gained a vast amount of knowledge about user experience.
These days, I get involved in a project as needed, leading them from an idea to execution, designing data-driven applications and scalable design systems.
What you can expect from me:
- Professional work, passion for design thinking and human-centred design approach
- Leadership in UX design process, taking projects from sketches to delivery
- A team player who thrives by working alongside clients, product owners, designers and developers
- Ability to run and support large-scale projects with 100+ screens
- Hands-on with Agile process and Sprint delivery, in-person and remote
- Availability to jump on the phone, email or meet in person at any time